Thursday 16 February 2012

OPI - Dress to Empress

From OPIs 2005 Japanese collection. This is a coraly red with some really nice shimmer to it. The shimmer goes from pink till something that almost looks like glassflecks. Really pretty.
It's kinda sheer to begin with and would work well as a layering polish, but I got it opaque in three coats so that wasn't to bad.


Closeup


This is such a great summercolor. It reminds me of Cajun Shrimp only the Shrimp is a creme. I also have Gal meets Gal-Veston that is basically the same color only in a jelly. So the same color in three different finishes is cool!
The formula was a little sloppy, as I said it was thin.
To sport that it was valentines when I was wearing it I painted a little heart with wings on the ring finger.

#What do you think of Dress to Empress?
# Do you like corals?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, its pleasant paragraph concerning media print, we
    all be familiar with media is a fantastic source
    of information.

    Here is my web-site: website

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.