Tuesday 13 December 2011

Update!

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting regularly the last couple of days. My internets been gone and it's the last week of school before I'm leaving for the U.S so I have my big assignment that I've been working on all year due on Friday, plus two big tests this week. So busy, busy...
I'll try to squeeze in some quick posts before I'll leave on Monday and then hopefully be able to post some while in San Francisco!
Hope you guys are all doing good! And here are some eyecandy that I've dug out from the archive:
   

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are so gorgeous!! I LOVE these!!! You have great talent! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! The butterfly is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.