Tuesday 15 November 2011

Orly - Sweet Peacock

This is my second polish from the Birds of a feather collection. My other is Fowl Play.
It's a electrick blue and silver foil color. I love wearing it, it really sparks up my nails! Blue is a very attention seeking polish color so I wouldn't wear it if you want something mellow and toned down!

Nice application and opaque on two coats. It dried very quick, I use Linda Johansens Speedy top coat, But I still think the actual nail polish has a lot to say for the drying time.
I decorated with some yellow fimo flowers

When removing it the blue disappears first and leaves most of the silver, kinda cool:

This is after removing some of the polish and peeling of the fimoflower
#What do you think about this color?
#Do you like wearing blue nail polsh?

3 comments:

  1. denne tror jeg er ganske lik Opis Swimsuit Nailed It? Elsker blå folie lakker.. som du sier, de virkelig skinner på neglene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, denne var virkelig fin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sivlene: Jeg har sett sammenligninger av de og de er ganske like jeg. Swinsuit har større glitterflak i seg

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.