Saturday 5 November 2011

Orly - Au Champagne and Oui

These two are both from Orlys 2011 holiday collection, Soireè. I only got these two when none of the others really spoke to me.

Au Champagne

The formula on this one was hard to work with, very thick. I had a hard time getting it even and getting the coats thin enough. But if you manage to get two thin coats it's enough to make it opaque. I just love the color! You can't see it in the pictures but the shimmer is not only white, but also green and purple, just amazing!
Au Champagne has a satin or soft matte finish, I used Linda Johansens shiny top coat and liked the result. It's nice with both finishes, see pictures.


Without topcoat

With topcoat



Closeup
Oui

Oui is not unique. We've seen lacquers like OPI It's My Year before, but no wonder this color has been made before! It's freaking great! A purple foilish/frostish packed with golden shimmer. Like Au Champagne there are green shimmers in this one too, only I didn't get it on the photos. Formula was a little thin, three coats on photos.






Closeup

I love both of them! Orly is becoming my new favorite brand, there are so many beauties out there!
                                

                                    #Do you like Orly?
                                  # Have any of these lacquers?

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth: Enig! Den er kjempefin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought Au Champagne & Androgynie. Haven't had time to try them on yet, but I've very excited about Au Champagne - it's so winter'y :)
    BTW Oui looks much nicer than I expected

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.