Wednesday 23 November 2011

Lush Spree!

Ina from the blog mewkid.net/ works at Lush in Oslo, and tonight she arranged a special VIP night for her readers. This involved getting 15% off on everything you buy! Hello, that's just amazing! I love lush, and the only thing stopping me from buying the whole store are the prizes, so this was great for me!
 Today I bought Cosmetic Warrior face mask, Coconut and almond smoothie body wash, Breath of God and Aquatic tooth tabs and a piece of Angels delight soap. I also got a little sample of Soft cover massage bar, that I know that I'll have to go back and buy a big piece of. It smells and feels so lovely!
Supercute hippieish soap bar. This also smells like angels!
Never tried before, but I love the concept! No funky ingredients like in the toothpaste tubes.
I've already tried cosmetic warrior and it feels great on my skin!
Soft cover massage bar.
I'll be back with closer reviews of some of these products, any one special you want to me to make a post about?
#How do you like lush?
#Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm grateful and happy for each of your comments! And I read and usually answer them all.